Welcome to the “The Weekly Dish with MINDIE ADAMOS” I’m excited to have you join me!
My family and I welcome you into our kitchen where I will show you how to whip up delicious, organic, vegetarian, vegan and pescetarian dishes in about 20 minutes or less, using quality ingredients and with modern flare! All of this is to ultimately teach you intuitive cooking with guides vs. stuffy and exhaustive recipes! My ingredient guide offers flexibility and use of your own intuition. Trying something new and tasting along the cooking process will benefit your overall cooking experience!
*all ingredients are organic, natural, high quality, local and specifically chosen for the benefits of eco-friendly and wellness benefits.
Naan Bread Pizza
- Naan Bread (Any size or flavor)
- Hummus (See below for homemade cooking guide)
- Sundried Tomatoes
- Red Onions
- Shredded Cheese Blend
- Garlic Powder
- Salt n Pepper to taste
- 400 degrees 15-20 minutes (preheat) and recommended to bake on a cooking stone (I prefer Pampered Chef Products)
Cannelloni Bean & Sunflower Seed Hummus
- 1 Can Cannelloni Beans (drained/rinsed)
- ½ Cup Sunflower Seeds (Unsalted or Salted)
- 3-5 Medium, Minced Garlic Cloves (to taste)
- Salt n Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Lemon juiced or ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Lime juiced or ¼ Cup Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Tahini
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Vegetable Stock (continue adding until desired consistency)
- Add any ingredients to your pizzas and don’t forget ½ and ½ so that all family members enjoy their favorites.
- Add thinly sliced fruit and nuts
- If you don’t have an ingredient, substitute it for something else!
- If you don’t have fresh, try frozen or juices for lemons and limes. Just be sure to buy Organic and high quality when possible. It makes all the difference in taste, I assure you!
- Bread: substitute ANY type of pizza dough, naan breads or you can even use ciabatta bread (or any hearty bread) thinly sliced into little mini pizzas.
© The Weekly Dish with MINDIE ADAMOS